EPC Projects & Infrastructure
£300,000 to £350,000 Per Annum
excellent package and benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world class major EPC company.
- You will Oversees all aspects of the day to day management of Site Project. Leading and managing the cradle to grave EPC Site Project Management Team (PMT) and coordinating the teams internal and external activities in executing the contract.
- You are the Single point contact with client for project, attend regular meetings with client, prepare and issues project reports to client.
- You will coordinate and schedule all aspects of the project as per established project quality procedures and expectations; Develops and administers project budgets and fiscal controls, contracts Review.
- You will have a track record in leading, managing and delivering multi discipline EPC projects on time within budget.
- You will have strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of inter-departmental staff and diverse backgrounds.
- You will have a minimum Experience of 15 years out of which at least 10 years as Project Manager in Onshore Oil & Gas EPC projects including construction and fabrication.