EPC Projects & Infrastructure
great package + benefits
- Responsible for the safe delivery of Front End Studies, TechnologyPackages and EPC Projects to agreed cost and schedule targets.
- Primary point of contact with Clients during both the Tender Phase and Project Delivery Phase.
- Ensure that the highest standards of HSE and client satisfaction are maintained.
- Directing a team of experienced engineers to deliver a large single project ormanaging a portfolio of smaller projects depending on experience and ability.• Covering all aspects of project management including Contracts, cost reporting,planning, change control, quality management, project procedures, forecasting,resource management, problem solving and negotiations.
- Highly motivated and confident in managing at a high level whilst capable of workingat a detailed level when required to drive to solutions.
- Flexible, self-driven and proven ability to work effectively within a team or alone.
- Significant engineering, construction and contracting experience in major and minorproject environment.
- Strong understanding of Project Controls.
- An Honours Degree in an engineering discipline.Desirable:
- Track record of working closely with Clients, and investors, to deliver FeasibilityStudies and Front End Engineering Design (FEED) Package to enable informed decisions to be made regarding project sanctioning.
- Experience of delivering EPC Projects in the range of £5m - £10m.
Contact Jamie Stone - firstname.lastname@example.org